CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Is anybody out there?

I'm sure many of you have given up on me here in the Blog world. I would apologize, but that would not be genuine. The fact of the matter is that I have been spending as much time as humanly possible with my husband and family since he has been home. Hopefully you understand. Life around our house has been pretty boring. Just spending the days hanging out, doing the "normal" family thing.
*Cory has managed to paint both bathrooms - one with the girls help.
*I have completed my G.A.L. Training. I hope to have my first case soon.
*Reese moves up to his Toddler class next week.
*The girls start 2nd grade next week.
*Cory leaves Sunday :(
*I start my new job next week
*Hailey is signed up for Soccer, Samantha will soon be signed up for Jazz.
*We've been to the mountains
*We've been to the lake
*Bugsy (aka Houdini Hamster)escaped
*But found his way back in the cage while we were at the lake
*Turtle (his name has slipped my mind yet again) has decided to "hibernate" under this tree.
*The dogs are fat and lazy as always.


I think that about sums it up! We've had a blast just being "normal" and are super sad that Daddy is leaving us again. BUT - this should be the last time! The next time he comes home, it should be FOR FOREVER!!!!!!!!! WooHoo! Have a great week...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope, I'm still here:) On my days off that is:p