CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Birthday shout out (take 3, I think)

Tomm, Sept 5, is one of the greatest people I know's birthday. (I know that isn't really grammatically correct, Annie, but you get what I'm saying :)). Natalie (Abrams) Childs is celebrating her 27th birthday (it may be her 28th). I remember when we were in High School a group of us would celebrate our birthdays together. Natalie and I always shared the celebration because our birthdays were so close. Now that we're all grown up and busy with our lives, we almost NEVER get together. I miss those days.
Happy Birthday, Natalie!! (I know I'm a day early - I work tomm and didn't want to forget to give you a shout out!). I hope you have a wonderful day! I will see you soon! But even though we don't see each other much anymore, please know that I love you and you will always be one of the dearest friends I have ever known!!!

2 comments:

natalie said...

Awww...that was so sweet! We definitely need to get together soon to celebrate both of our birthdays!

natalie said...

It's my 27th, but even I was calling myself 28 a few days ago. The years go by so fast that it's hard to keep up!