CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Home is where my heart is

I blog tonight from my mattress on the floor of my new master bedroom. Why am I on the floor? (you may be asking). Well, the "wonderful"(I use that word as I hold back the urge to vomit) moving company lost our side rails to our brand new bed. We need the side rails to old our bed together so without them, we are left with no bed frame. So our room looks great, except for the mattress on the floor!
We have less than 5 boxes in the garage to sort through, so I think its safe to say we are "moved in". Thanks to our good friends Shawn and Trevor, as well as my dad, John, the move went really well. Cory spent most of the week unpacking and getting things done around the house. I did some too, but my main job was to keep Reese occupied and try not to get stressed out (moving makes me want to lose my mind). We've got a couple of things Cory would like to do before he heads back to A-stan, but we are SO in love with our new home.
On that note, Cory is so glad to be home. We don't even talk about him leaving again. We know its coming, but we just want to make the best of everyday. Please continue to pray for him as well as the other soldiers. They've got a long haul before its all over. It has already taken a toll on them. My heart breaks everytime I think about what our men and women have to endure daily.
I hope to post pics soon. If not, definitely when Cory heads back as I will have more time to wait for them to upload (I'm sure you understand). Just know that I am SO in love with my husband, my kids and my beautiful home and home is where my heart is!!!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I know you are both so excited to get moved into your new home!! At least you have that to look foward to when he gets home for good:) Try to enjoy each moment that you have with one another while he is home. You are both in my thoughts and prayers!! I hope ya'll have a wonderful time while he is home! Can't wait to see pictures of the new house:)