CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Playing Catch-up

Here are just a few pics of what we've been up to. They are in no particular order. I've been really slack with blogging and taking pics, and for that, I apologize. Hopefully now that things are calming down, I can step it up a little! I do have pics of Reese at Halloween (he was a duck), but they are in my phone. I'll upload them ASAP! Hope you are having a great week!


Samantha as a GoGo dancer. She had a purple wig, but got tired of it!

Hailey as Cleopatra. She had a black wig, but also got tired of it.

I've discovered what to do with them when they are crazy... :)

Reese has acquired some cute Winter apparel, thanks to Grammie!! He looks so cute in them!

Cory sent me flowers from Afghanistan. Aren't they beautiful? Daisies are my favorite!! I love you honey!

0 comments: