CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Yes we can

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I cannot vote tomm. However, someone sent me this video today and I thought it was profound. Do I believe the man in this video is the one who should lead us? Do I believe either one is the man for the job? That is not the point of this post. I am not getting into a political post, as I hope by now you have made your decision and feel confident in who you will choose. This video struck me not because of who is talking, but what is being said. No one man can change our nation or the world. Putting all our faith in one man is futile... but yes WE can. And more importantly and a thought I feel has been lost in the chaos is yes GOD can. So my prayer tonight is not for one or the other to win, it is that GOD will work through whomever is elected. And also that we, as a country, can realize that its not who lives in the White House that matters, but that we are the UNITED States of America and together, WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE!!!
*Turn off my song on the right hand side and watch the video.*
Yes We Can Obama Song by Will.I.Am

1 comments:

Meredith said...

"And more importantly and a thought I feel has been lost in the chaos is yes GOD can. So my prayer tonight is not for one or the other to win, it is that GOD will work through whomever is elected."

That's beautiful, Christan.