CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Santa baby

Its 2 AM and when I should be taking full advantage of my night off by sleeping soundly in my bed, Reese is sick. Bless his heart. Nothing is more sad to me than sick babies. So I've caught up on on the blogs I read and have read all my emails. I know I have been slack with blogging lately, but I just don't have a whole lot to say... well, let me take that back - I have A LOT to say, but I'm just not ready to share yet. So I thought I would take this opportune time to update you on what's been going on with us over the last week:


Pappie bought Reese this Santa suit. He looks SO cute!! It came complete with little "boot looking" booties. This picture does not even do it justice. I hope to get better pics of him in it soon. I've convinced the girls to wear reindeer antlers and pull Reese in a wagon for our church's annual Preschool Christmas Parade - there WILL be pics of that, I assure you!!

*Reese has mastered crawling - FINALLY! Still no teeth, but hopefully by Christmas.

*Cory is not doing too well right now. Please pray for him. He's having some emotional issues that he's having to deal with. And its breaking my heart that I am not there to help. There's a lot to it, as always, but the bottom line is that only GOD can heal his heart.

*The girls are busy little beavers. Samantha had a stomach bug yesterday, Hailey has had Pink eye. BUT we've made it through an entire day with NO SICKNESS or INJURY - Praise the Lord. I think the aliens who abducted them a couple weeks ago are slowly returning pieces of thier brains, as they are acting more and more like my sweet girls everyday!

*Work is great! I know not too many people can honestly say they LOVE thier job, but I can. I love what I do, I love the people I work with. And even though I'm tired most of the time from lack of sleep, I still feel like I made one of the best decisions in my life going back to work!

So that's about it. Nothing too exciting. I hope you all are having a good week!

0 comments: