CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stolen pictures

Ok, so I stole some pictures from this blog. Hope you don't mind, Annie! They were just too cute!

Reese playing in the sand. FYI - the shirt he has on actually belonged to Cory when he was a baby. We've got ALL of Cory's clothes - my MIL saved them all (and I mean them ALL). Its neat to pull out some of the stuff and get Reese to wear them!

Kisses for Mommy! Here recently, everytime I ask if can have a kiss, he says "NoNo and shakes his head" Its a game for him. I'm glad Annie caught him being sweet!


Aren't they the cutest bunch of kids? Samantha, Camden (Hannah's "best boy"), Hannah and Hailey! I"m glad you can get them to pose pretty for you, Annie!
**Be sure to read the post below! I need your help! Have a great night!

0 comments: