CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Going through the motions

Its Christmas Eve. Wow!! I honestly can't believe its already here. I haven't blogged much over the last week. The reason is simple - I am having a really hard time. This week has been a million times more difficult to take than I ever expected. With Christmas and our anniversary (Friday), I am flooded with emotions. I am trying to be "Merry" but I find myself just going through the motions.
I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL Christmas! Please spend it with the ones you love most and try not to get caught up in the "hustle and bustle". Jesus is the reason for the season! I have really tried to focus on that this year. We love you guys! Merry Christmas and God Bless and keep you safe - wherever you are!

0 comments: