CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Numbers...

Christmas is over. I survived! I hope that everyone is Blogville had a wonderful Christmas and spent it with the ones you love most, but most importantly you remembered the REAL reason for the season. I hope to upload some pictures soon of all our festivities. Here's a quick list of what's been going on in our little corner of the world...
1- is for the number of teeth Reese now has! YEAH!!!!!!! It is also for the number of Hamsters I have in my house at this time.
2- is for the number of years Cory and I have been married (as of Dec. 26). Happy anniversary, honey!
3- is for the number of diamonds in my Christmas/anniversary present from my husband (who actually searched and found it online and had it shipped to me). It is also for the number of stories in Hailey's new doll house!
4-is for the number of hours I've been averaging of sleep lately. I am having a REALLY hard time staying asleep and its starting to wear me down a great deal.
5- is for the number of months I've survived this deployment! Woo hoo!!!
6-is for the number of days I worked last week (that's out of 7, might I remind you).
7- is for the number of times I've been to the Pediatrician this month! Now all three of my kids have had Pneumonitis!
8- is for the number of hours Cory is now required to work at this time. He was on 12's but they have just got another guy to help out. Cory's still having a really hard time, so please keep him in ur prayers. Hopefully cutting back his hours will help some!
9- is the number of times I "lurked" on blogs last week. I can't log on at work as of yet, but I get on and check them - that's why I haven't left messages!
10- is the for the number of days the girls have been out of school! We are ALL ready to start back - especially me!
11- is for the months Reese has been on this earth (outside my belly, that is). I can't believe his first birthday is less than a month away!
12- is for the number of hours it will probably take me to get my house back in order from the chaos of the holidays!

So there you have it! Just a little update! I can't wait to see all the pics from your Holidays, so hurry up and post em, would ya!?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christan, Hang in there! You are doing a great job. Praying for you and time will go by quickly. Just wanted to wish you and your family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sheree

SpartanburgSpark.com said...

This is just a quick note mentioning that SpartanburgSpark.com is asking local bloggers about how and why they got started posting their thoughts online. The post is here: http://www.spartanburgspark.com/2009/01/local-bloggers-why-did-you-start-blogging/

The Browns said...

this was a really cute idea! praying for you guys!