CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Spoke too soon

So I spoke too soon... I knew after posting the previous blog, I would live to regret it. Friday, I had to take Hailey BACK to the Dr. I had picked her up from school and she was complaining of her ear hurting a little. While I was in Reese's daycare picking him up, Hailey hit her head inside the car. She was screaming that her ear hurt really bad. It has to be said that Sam and Hailey have had ear infections since they were 4 mths old, and never complain of pain. I only knew they had one (an infection that is) after going to the Dr with some other symptom. So for her to cry, I knew it had to be bad.
So I took her back to the Dr. She has an ear infection - duh. But something more troubling than that, she STILL has some sort of resp funk. We've decided that if she still has stuff going on in two weeks, she will have to have an xray and possibly some other tests run. She's on yet another round of antibiotics. She says she's feeling better, but I'm not sure if its because she is afraid what "other tests" entales. So please say a prayer for her. She's been a trooper, but I know she's tired of being sick (just like me).
On that note. With all of us being so sick for so long, I started thinking and talking to some people about it all. And after my best friend mentioned that the sickness began shortly after moving into our house, I began to think about it and they do correlate. So, my mission this week, track down an HVAC guy to come and check out my air ducts (or vents, I don't know the difference) and see if there's anything that I should be concerned about. If that's not it, I've considered ripping up all the carpet in my house and putting in hard woods. If there's anyone out there who could offer ANY direction, be it a name of a good HVAC guy or the name of a good flooring company or maybe another direction I need to be considering, I would greatly appreciate it! I don't know what the answer is, but I do hope to find it soon. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

3 comments:

Long's Joyful Journey said...

I will ask Jonathan about the HVAC/hardwood guys. But you might want someone from Spartanburg. But all of Jon's subs are great! Yeah, I think checking the HVAC is a must! Hope you all get to feeling better!

Amanda said...

I pray you all feel better very soon! You have all been through so much sickness and I am so sorry! My girls have some sort of something that we can't seem to get rid of either...even on antibiotics, allegra, and flonase! I'm praying for you all!!!!

The Browns said...

i hope yall feel better! Merry Christmas!

ps - it was great to see you sunday!