CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Birthday Boy

Guess who turned 1 yr old today? Reese Michael Trotter! Its been a tough day, filled with many emotions. I will post pics of his birthday party (which is Saturday). But for now, I'll leave you with a pic from the day God gave him to us and a pic from today! Happy Birthday, BooBaLa!!

*On a side note - I'd like to give an anniversary SHOUT OUT to my brother, Brian, and sister-in-law, Annie! I think this makes 7 years... You guys are the greatest and your marriage is such a model for Cory and I! We love you dearly! Thank you for sharing your day with our little man!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday little guy!!

The Browns said...

Happy Birthday Reese!

natalie said...

Such a cutie! I can't believe it has been a year already.

Long's Joyful Journey said...

Happy Birthday Reese! He's one, I can't believe it!

When are you going to have another one? I am just being silly, no one ever asks us that, so I just like to ask people!

TJ said...

Aww yay! How cute :)

Anonymous said...

It seems like it was so long ago I held this little guy in my arms. Now so much time has passed, he's gotten so much bigger, it's going to be a little hard to hold a 25 pound plus little crumbcatcher in my arms again like he's ony six months old. Those were the days.