CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Randomness

Is that even a word? Anyway. Just thought I'd take a moment and update on the "goings on" here at our house. Nothing particularly exciting, that's why I haven't posted in a few days. I am actually considering taking an extended hiatus, but I haven't decided yet. Anywho...
*I have received Reese's cake pan. I made a cake in it to give it a test run. Lets just say that if you plan on being here for the party, don't get your hopes up for any masterpiece!!!
*I have been in the market for a new car for a while. I need something with a little more room and a lower car payment. I think I have found one, but the guy at the dealership is being a little shady and its really annoying me!
*Reese is growing at a ridiculous rate. I swear some mornings I wake up and he grew in the night. I cut his hair for the first time last week - its cute but breaks my heart because he no longer looks like my baby - now he's looking more like a big boy!
* The girls are loving school and cheerleading. This week will be the first game I get to see. I'm trying to talk them into taking "hip hop" dancing - Sam thinks its for boys, so we'll see. They crack me up everyday.
* Cory is doing well. He hopes to make an "appearance" at Reese's B-day party via webcam. It will be hard, but OH SO SWEET!!! He has good days and bad days. Luckily, the good days have FAR outweighed the bad! Keep praying!
* I'm still working and just signed up to take a Paramedic Refresher so that I can keep my registration. I need to start studying because I haven't done the first thing on a truck in almost 2 years.
So lifes just going on. Pretty boring, but I'm not complaining! I see that you all are doing ok, as I am keeping up with your blogs! Maybe I'll have something "blog worthy" in the near future!

2 comments:

Stacy Kinard said...

What kind of pan did you get? Is it a Wilton? I tooks some classes, if you need any tips, lemme know! :)

Medic Mom said...

Yes, Stacy, it is a Wilton. I got the "Little Hero" cake. The one that can be a fireman,officer or soldier. Its too cute!