CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

All partied out...

Today was Reese' s first birthday party! Everyone I invited (with the exception of 3, I think) came. So needless to say, our house was PACKED!!! We had such a good time. Reese got a TON of stuff (some of which we are seriously considering putting away until Christmas...). He was so cute with his cake - there will definitely be pictures once I have the energy to sit and wait for them to upload. Cory wasn't able to call during the party, as we had hoped, due to a mission, but did call shortly after and got to see his little man on the web cam. Reese had a bit of a reaction to the icing in the cake, but is all better. There for a while, his little face was so red everywhere the icing had been. Fun was had by all (I hope)! Thanks to everyone who came near and far to celebrate this special day with us! And for those of you who couldn't make it - we missed you!
I will be posting pics sometime this week, so check back. As for now, I'm waiting for my love to call and then its off to bed!! I have definitely been over stimulated today!!!

0 comments: