CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

13 pics for Thursday

I've been a slacker with blogging and posting pics lately. We've got a lot going on, so I've been SUPER busy! Anyway. Here are some pics to catch you up with what's been going on!Enjoy and hopefully I'll see most of you soon!

I am proud to say that Reese is sleeping through most of the night! Not all night, consistently! But we're getting there!
Not a great pic, but here are my three growing babies!
If you missed the pic on the side of my blog, Reese has learned to smile and laugh out loud! Its so cute!

I am proud to announce that Sam & Hailey have officially conquered there fear of mascots! Disney World, here we come!!!
Hailey & Sam on Field Day '08. They won the Tug of War and something with an egg (not the traditional egg toss). Of course they had to sport their Clemson shirts. Everyone kept asking, "What's that?"
My Mother's Day loot! The girls made me flowers with the things they love about me on the petals, they watercolored a flower (watch out Picasso) and gave me a beautiful poem. They also got me a beautiful ring. Pictures do not do it justice. You have to see it in person! (Thanks, honey).
Not a very good pic, but definitely a picture worthy moment - Cory and I got to go on our first date since Dec (our anniversary). Cory took me to Red Lobster for Mothers Day and even had a babysitters for the kids - thanks Zach and Brittany!
Reese has discovered his fingers. He LOVES to chew on them; bad thing is that he sticks them so far in his mouth that he gags himself and usually throws up. Should I be concerned?

Here is how Reese spends most of his time when Daddy's home! So sweet
Reese ready to go to the Month of the Military Child (MOMC) festival here at Fort Hood! Reminds me of a young Steve Erwin, lol!!!
Samantha got a Dolphin painted on her face at the MOMC festival.
Hailey got a flag, so patriotic!!
See how thrilled they are with Superman and Wonderwoman at MOMC festival. They thought they were cheesy. I guess this is more my era, not theres!


3 comments:

ABW said...

We did almost the same things at the MOMC! At least your wonder woman picture didn't show her hanging out! LOL

Great pictures! I should find the list Abs wrote of 10 things about me.

Varner Party of 3 said...

Love the pictures. I can't wait to see that little man again.

Long's Joyful Journey said...

That picture of Reese smiling is adorable!