CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Home is where my heart is!

We made it to SC safely! We actually went to the lake on Saturday because my parents and brother (along with his family) were there. After 18 + hours in the car with Reese, I was ready to buy an airplane - just so I NEVER had to do that again. Our trip usually takes us around 17 hours, but John (my dad) decided to bring us to the lake a different way - through the middle of NOWHERE! I stopped counting the hours once we reached the 18 mark. Anywho. We made it. Sunday we headed to Starr (Cory's old stomping ground) to visit with his parents for the day. Now we are back in the best town ever!!! I LOVE IT HERE! Everytime I go away and come back, I love it a little more.
Yesterday we headed over to Mamie's to visit and then out to Old Mexican (as the girls call it) for dinner. We got an interesting phone call from Cory's "boss" (I guess that's what he'd be considered). I'm not going into details because I am unsure of how classified it is. But rest assured - once you hear the story, you'll see why he (Cory) is the perfect man for me! We're always stirring up some sort of trouble!
So that's it for now. I hope to get my battery charged in my camera so that I can start taking TONS of pictures! I'm off to be lazy for a little while before the girls and Cory get up and we're off for some more fun!

PS Please send up a prayer for our house situation as its getting down to the wire and we seem to have gotten nowhere!

3 comments:

natalie said...

I'm glad y'all are back in town!

Haley said...

So glad y'all have made it home safely. I will definately continue to pray that you will get to see your house soon. I trust that God has y'all a house, he just hasn't shown it to you yet!

Varner Party of 3 said...

You're home!