CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MeMe while I wait

I am ready to get my day started, but as usual, I have to wait on one person (Love you, honey) So here's a MeMe while I wait. Tag yourself if you'd like!
1) First thing you wash in the shower? My hair because there's so much of it!
2) What color is your fav hoodie? Navy Blue. Which reminds me, I need to find it!
3) Do you plan outfits? Not really. I usually wear jeans, t-shirt and flip flops!
4) How are you feeling RIGHT now? well rested! I went to sleep at 8 pm last night!
5) What's the closest thing to you thats red? a basket
6) Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I'm not going into detail! I'd prefer not to remember it!
7) Did you meet anybody new today? not yet, the day's still young
8) What are you craving right now? nothing
9) Do you floss? Not as often as recommended
10) What comes to mind when I say cabbage? gross
11) Are you emotional? I guess, but not the crying type so much!
12) Have you ever counted to 1,000? I don't think so
13) Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? depends
14) Do you like your hair? like the length, not the style. I'll fix that tomm.
15) Have you ever met a celebrity?I met the black guy from Walker Texas Ranger in an alley behind Rachel's in Santa Monica one night in 1999, don't ask.
16) Do you like cottage cheese? yuck
17) What are you listening to right now? Reese fussing
18) How many countries have you visited? 4
19) Are your parents strict? not anymore
20) Would you go sky diving? would love to
21) Would you have dinner with George W. Bush? I may have to soon
22) Would you throw potatoes at him? um, no. I like my freedom
23) Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? yes
24) Have you ever been in a castle? yes, several in europe
25) Do you rent movies often? no, we buy
26) Have you ever made a prank phone call? yes
27) Do you own a gun? No,but I will before Cory leaves
28) Can you count backwards from 74? I would hope so
29) Brown or white eggs? No Annie, they don't taste different. I buy the cheapest
30) Ever been on a train? yes to D.C. with the girl scouts
31) Are you too forgiving? is there such a thing?
32) Do you use Chap-Stick? sometimes
33) What is your best friend doing tomorrow? going on a field trip with her oldest
34) Can you use chop sticks? no
35) Ever had cream puffs? no
36) What was the last CD you bought?couldn't tell ya
37) Is your hair curly? not yet
38) Ever walked into a wall? yes
39) Fav time of the year? Spring.
40) Favorite color? don't have one
41) Are you sarcastic? oh yes
42) Do you have any tattoos? yes, two. And I got things that are and always will be meaningful!
43) Do you sleep with the TV on? yes
44) What is your favorite animal? dog, although I LOVE hippos!
45) Can you hula hoop? haven't tried in a while!

Tag, YOU"RE IT!

0 comments: