CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

To take my mind off the chaos...

Today has been chaotic with the house stuff. So I saw this MeMe on this blog and thought it would help to take my mind off it for a while! These are so mind numbing and its nice to only have to focus only on the answers to this, even if it is short lived!
Who holds your heart at the moment? Jesus lives IN my heart, but Cory, Reese and the girls each hold pieces of it, as well as my closest friends and family
Are your parents over the age of 40? Yes
Who's the last person you kissed? Cory
Do you have siblings over the age of 21? yes, my brother's an old man (almost 30)
What is your favorite kind of weather? COLD
When was the last time you stuck your tongue out? probably today at the zoo
What is your favorite color shirt to wear? anything clean and comfortable
What are you looking forward to in the next 5 days? Lots of food, love and laughter with friends and family
Are you happy with your life? That's hard to answer. I am happy with my life, yes; however I am unhappy with some of the events that are taking place and will take place soon (ie Cory's deployment)
Are there things you would change about yourself? Just lose some weight and tone up my baby fat areas...
Are you a loud person? You obviously don't know me... LOL
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? of course
Would you rather trade lives with a famous person? no, I can't live with cameras in my face all the time
Are you ready to get out of this town? THIS town, no. I love it here. I am ready to be out of Fort Hood, though.
When was the last time you went shopping? define shopping. I went to Walmart to buy some stuff for the lake, but nothing for myself.
Where did you go shopping at? Walmart, but not for me
How is your heart?Full yet open. I am full of love for my family and friends, but aways open to new people and adventures
Which is more romantic: flowers or candy? Neither, I prefer a thoughtful card or letter
Are you wearing any jewelry? my wedding band/engagement ring, my mother's day ring and my necklace
Did you brush your teeth this morning? of course
Have you ever been on the television? I don't think so
What did you eat today? Pizza from Pizza Inn - we love Kids eat free Tuesday's
When was the last time you cried? Today when we got the news about our house situation
Ever been in love? so far in it now, sometimes its hard to breathe!
Do you live near your best friends? not yet, but soon
Are you scared of bugs? not scared, but they are gross
Do you sleep with a teddy bear? not anymore
What's the last TV show you watched? Days of our Lives
What shoes did you wear today? flip flops
Do you like hugs? yes
If someone were to tell you how they felt, would you listen? I sure would. Everyone needs to be validated, that's the least I can do is hear them out
Do you think the last person you kissed is nice? of course
Who was the last person to call you? April, my neighbor. She's checking our mail while we're gone and she called to tell me that I got a letter from the Killeen PD... I'm such a rebel!
What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had? Sprite
Did you sing at all today? I don't think so
When is the last time you cried? Today, I actually got so upset I puked (I know, TMI - but you asked)
Last text from? April, my neighbor
Are you scared of spiders? not scared, but they are gross
When was the last time you were so drunk you threw up? never
Do you miss anyone? sure do
Do you curse a lot? no
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? right beside me! Say Hi honey...
Are you too forgiving? is that possible?
What are you currently doing? getting ready to go to bed
Who do you like to spend your nights with? anyone I love, especially my hubby.
If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you? heck no. Keep that to yourself! I love my hubby, so that's wasted breath and I don't want to feel awkward.
Are you a cuddler? sometimes
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? No, I am who I am today because of everything that happened in the past.
Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?no, I think its endearing.
What's irritating you right now? We have hit yet another brick wall in our house hunting endeavors. We are back at square one.
Are you afraid of the dark? will you make fun of me if I say yes?
Can you run a mile without stopping? run, probably not
Are you listening to music right now? yes, music on E.T. (the movie, not the show)
Miss the last person you had a thing for? the last person I had a "thing" for, I still have a "thing" for. No I don't miss him, he's in the living room!
What are you looking forward to? dinner with lots of friends for the rest of the week
What do you usually do first in the morning? check on the baby

0 comments: