CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

"IT's" back

I blog tonight from a place of MAJOR anxiety. I will refrain from going into detail as I am sure my psyche can not handle living through the thoughts that flooded my mind only a matter of a few hours ago. Things have gotten really bad in the area where Cory and our other men have been stationed. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God brought Cory home so early because had he not come home, he surely would have been hurt or worse this week. I see God's hand in it all but I am SO terrified of Cory going back. Please pray for me and Cory as some news we heard just this evening has rocked us in our inner cores. We are very uncertain of our future and it has really shaken us up. PLEASE PRAY; ask your friends and family to pray. Pray also for the other men stationed with Cory as they have endured the unspeakable this week. Pray for he wives of these men as we are left to try and pick up the pieces of our men's hearts and minds. God is working BIG time in our lives right now. I hope to post more on this soon, but only when I know that I can handle it emotionally.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Christan, I am so sorry! I am in tears reading this right now. Please know that you and Cory are in my daily thoughts and prayers, as well as all of our soldiers and families. Shane has NCO school for the next 3 weeks and then NTC in California. I keep praying & praying that things change and he won't have to go back. I know that's not going to happen though. They are already starting to send stuff over there. I am more worried about this deployment than I was the first one. They have been told they are going to a bad area:( Anyways, PLEASE know that I am here for you!! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Cory, and the children.