CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

So thankful


This video is of Bravo Co. 1/26th INF - AKA the Vipers. Cory was with these guys initially and one of our closest friends Jeremy Shepler is there now. This video opened my eyes to what I'm sure is only a glimpse of what they endure daily! I am so thankful tonight, for many reasons, after watching this video. Part 2 will be shown tomm on the NBC nightly news at 6:30 EST. This puts a name with faces and soldiers I've asked you to pray for this whole time. Please pray for Jeremy - or Shepler as we call him. He is in charge of keeping these men well and going - what a huge burden to carry. He does it so well and gives the Army his all. Pray for his wife, Elizabeth. They were married a mere month before she sent her husband to the "Valley of Death". She's such a strong woman and source of strength for me during this time. I love you girl. And lastly, but definitely not least - pray for ALL of the soldiers fighting for YOU and I. THEY are what the Armed Forces is all about. Even though the last month I have been so frustrated with the Army, watching this video makes me so thankful for everything they do. And it reminds me that its not the organization as a whole, but only a select few. God Bless these soldiers, their families and God Bless America!

1 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you for sharing! We love you and are always praying!