CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Its official

Cory and I are officially HOME OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!! We began our journey back in March and as of today, July 29, we are the proud recepients of a Mortgage!!!! We will not be moving in until Sept because the sellers are building a house and it will not be finished until mid Sept, so they are renting from us for a couple of months! Thank you all for your prayers and words of encouragement! I've felt like I was going to throw up since I got the paperwork yesterday, but now that its done and over with - I'm so excited. I wish Cory was here to celebrate with me, but he's up on a mountain somewhere making sure the valley is safe!!!
I need some decorating help?!?! Anybody know of any good sites to get some inspiration - expecially with the kids rooms!!!???

6 comments:

Haley said...

Hallelujah! I am so excited for y'all!

Tina said...

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! Congratulations to you and your family!!!!!!!!!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

bbbbrowns.blogspot.com/2008/07/welcome-to-our-300th-post-and-to-our.html

This is not my blog but a blog link to a pastor's wife who has an incredible gift for getting things at thrift stores and elsewhere and making it all look amazing.

I'm the mama of a soldier and I read your blog with some anxiety as we begin this journey. May the Lord continue to show you His divine plan for your life. I understand the feeling about "the call" even though I've only been the mama of a soldier for about five weeks.

Stay strong and hoooah, congrats on the house too!

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is great!

Tina said...

What kind of decor do you usually lean toward?

Medic Mom said...

Well, Tina, in our bedroom I would like to have calming, neutral colors. The kids rooms I would like to be fun and unique. I was thinking about Reese's room being ducks and the girls having something that would last a while!!!