CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A.A.

My name is Christan, and I'm about to have an Anxiety Attack. This whole mortgage thing has turned me into a nervous wreck. I haven't felt this anxious since I was in high school. I used to take medication for anxiety and for the first time in almost a decade, I find myself wanting to open that bottle again (the medication, not the alcohol). I hate knowing that my family's future rests in the hand of someone I do not know. I have so much to worry about with Cory's deploying, I would really like to not have to worry about where I'm going to place my family while he's away. Please pray for me as I am realizing that as each day passes, I am one day closer to sending my husband to war and one day closer to being "homeless". * I am trying to turn it all over to God, but I have such an uneasy feeling that its hard. I know HE will provide for my family, but there are too many uncertainties in my life right now and I feel like worrying about this is the straw that's going to break my back.

*please note that my parents would NEVER let us be truly homeless, but not having a house of my own constitutes as us being homeless for all intensive purposes.*

2 comments:

Annie said...

I know I don't have any words to make it all better, but please know we are praying for you! Love you, Annie

Anonymous said...

Just a note to let you know GOD is in Control and will provide. Hang in there. Love ya,Sheree