CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pictures

Here are some recent pics!! Sorry I haven't been the greatest at taking them. I want to say thank you who left me words of encouragement on my last post!! You'll never know how much they helped me!! I'm working it all out in my mind and feeling better everyday!! Enjoy the pics!

Kisses for Daddy!!

Reese has learned how to smile!!

He hates to wear socks; they hurt his fat legs, I guess. So I bought him some slippers to keep his cold feet warm!!

This one's for Gramps (Cory's dad). He's wearing his first Atlanta Braves shirt!!

We had a "Salute to the Heroes" festival last week. Here's the girls on the swings!!

1 comments:

natalie said...

He looks so much like his daddy, especially in the Atlanta Braves shirt pic!