CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday 13

Today's Thursday 13 is dedicated to what I should be doing this weekend! Notice I said, "should", not will be doing. I hope to get as much done as possible!!
1. Unpacking from our trip to SC. I'm a slacker when it comes to packing/unpacking. I've GOT to get this done so I can give our neighbors their suitcases back.
2. Help Cory clean out our garage. Its not big enough to park in, so we've used it as a storage place. Now we are turning it into a "play room" for the girls toys.
3. Move the girls toys to the garage.
4. Clean the old play room - we're getting a roommate.
5. Go through the girls clothes and get rid of the stuff they can't/don't wear.
6. Go through the girls toys and get rid of the stuff they don't play with - can you tell I'm down-sizing for when we move?!
7. Wait on pins and needles to hear from the mortgage guy on whether we've been approved or not.
8. Pray that the house we are in love with does not get a contract on it this weekend.
9. Clean the house.
10. Do our weekly dinner night on Sunday - I've got to figure out what to cook.
11. Clean out my car - its gotten a little out of hand.
12. Find a "home" for all of Cory's new gear. He got all new stuff to take to A-Stan and I"VE got to find somewhere to put it so it doesn't get lost/ruined. We have approximately $50,000 worth of STUFF just sitting in our laundry room.
13. REST!! I'm still nursing my back/shoulder. I think it may be getting worse - or maybe its just hurting in a different place. Either way, I'm still in pain and should be taking it easy (there's that word again).

I hope you are having a good week. Its almost over!!! I'm working on a BIG post for my 100th post. So be sure to check back.

0 comments: