CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mind numbing...

Annie tagged me and I thought I would go ahead and do this MeMe. Hopefully it will help to numb my mind from the chaos that is going on!

Answer the questions with 7 responses. . .then tag 7 people.
What I was doing 10 years ago - Spring of 1998
1. Ending my sophmore year in High School.
2. Hanging out with Marie.
3. I think I worked at Buck's Pizza.
4. Drove a Honda Civic
5. I'm sure my parents were planning some sort of vacation (that I probably didn't go on).
6. Working and going to school.
7. I had a pretty boring life.

Seven snacks I enjoy
1. Salt and Vinegar chips
2. Doughnuts
3. Snickers
4. Reese's peanut butter cups
5. Fruit
6. Crackers
7. Popcorm

Seven things I would do if I became a billionaire
1. Give big to the EMS services and fire dept that Cory and I have ties to. We would also give to Church's whose missions we believe in and that my not get that money from somewhere else.
2. Buy out Cory's Army contract and the contracts of anyone of our friends who want to get out now.
3. Invest, Invest, Invest. That way, if the money runs out, it'll keep rolling in.
4. Buy dream houses for our families (those who want one) and our closest friends. We would also build a house on our property for our parents for when they are old. As well as secure some money to pay for round the clock care!! We love our parents, but living with them in their old years may be tough!!! (We love you all).
5. Pay off all our debt along with the debt of our family members and close friends.
6. Open an assistance place for middle class single moms. Mom's who struggle and work hard, but make too much for government assistance. We would provide things like Wal-Mart gift cards, diapers and formula, have mechanics to help with car trouble, people to cut grass and do in home repairs, etc. * This was Annie's but I would definitely fund the program if we had the money and they didn't.
7. Secure a nest egg for our families/ put some away for a rainy day.

Seven of my bad habits
1. Stressing about things that are out of my hands
2. Not cleaning as much as I should.
3. Not folding laundry after it comes out of the dryer
4. Procrastinating
5. Not filling up the gas tank until the light comes on -this drives CORY crazy.
6. Not resting when I should
7. Not making the time for my husband that I should.

Seven places I have lived
1. Lyman, SC
2. Anderson,SC
3. Killeen, TX
4. Fort Hood, TX
5. Starr,SC (I've only lived four places, so I have to list Cory's as well)
6. Spartanburg, SC
7. Boiling Springs, SC

Seven jobs I’ve had
1. Pizza maker at Buck's Pizza
2. Customer Service at Sally's Beauty Supply
3. Waitress at Denny's for 1 day (then they realized I made a better hostess)
4. Behavior Therapist for an Autistic child
5. Substitute Teacher
6. EMT
7. Mommy

Seven Places you would rather be:
1. Anywhere in SC
2. With Amy
3. On an Alaskan cruise
4. In a new house
5. Eating at any Japanese establishment in the upstate.
6. Hanging out in Charleston with the Magners - I hope to do this more often once I'm back in the same time zone.
7. ANYWHERE but here.

Seven Plans you have for 2008:
1. Send my husband to war.
2. Buy our first home.
3. Move for the 3rd time in a year and a half.
4. Celebrate my birthday and anniversary and every major holiday alone.
5. Go back to work part time
6. Prepare the girls to possibly test out of 1st grade.
7. Travel and spend as much time with my family as possible.

Seven People who E-mail you regularly:
1. Amy
2. Jenn Monroe
3. Jenn Meredith
4. Brittany
5. Amanda
6. Jaime J.
7. Traci

Seven Things you think about often:
1. Where are we going to find the money to buy a home?
2. How do I explain to my children about what Daddy's about to do?
3. Making the most of everyday we have together.
4. What is Cory really in for over there?
5. How do I let go and let God take over?
6. Saying good bye is closer everyday.
7. Cory will miss so much of our lives, how can I share while he's away?

Tag:
1. Natalie
2. Kristi
3. Jaime Brown (when she gets back)
4. Stephanie Dale
5. Jesse Hill
6. Haley
7. Brian

0 comments: