CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Hello God, Its me again!

This is what I feel like lately. So I thought I'd get you guys in on it too, I don't want him to get tired of hearing my voice - I know I sound pathetic sometimes. I'm really in need of some prayer right now - prayer for my family, for my marriage, prayer for our house situation, prayer for Cory's deployment, prayer for me - personally, prayer for our move, prayer for our finances, prayer for MY SANITY, the list could go on and on. I just feel so defeated right now and I'm trying to trust in God to take these burdens from me, but I feel so overwhelmed. I am completely broken, physically, mentally and emotionally and I don't know what to do. I just want to be able to take care of my family and provide what we need, nothing more - nothing less. I know "if its God's will" - I've heard that so many times lately I could puke. I know in my heart that's true, but what do I tell my head when I'm laying awake at night stressing about it all? Can you please help?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christan, Praying for you and your family. If I can do anything for you just let me know. God is in Control. We just finished a bible study in Sunday School on 1st and 2nd Peter and it brings life staight forward. God is in Control. We are here for you any time. Love ya! Sheree R.

Annie said...

Our Gracious Father,
I come to you today first of all to praise you. What a mighty God you are. How wonderful it is to see your hand in Hailey, Samantha, and Reese. What a blessing they are and how humbling it is that you ever trust any of us with your precious children. You have given us more than we could ever need. We know you will always provide. Lord, I come to you today and ask that you wrap your comforting arms around Christan and her family. I pray that even though she cannot see what good is in her present situation, that she knows your plan is to prosper her. Help her to know that even in the darkest of times, everything works to the good for those who love you (Romans 8:28). Honestly, Lord, sometimes when we are going through struggles, that verse is hard to hear. It is frustrating when we can’t see the end in sight, and it is easy to lose trust. We forget that you see the big picture while we only see what is right in front of us, and that you are more interested in our character than our comfort. But we have the greatest comfort of all in knowing that you are with us through everything we encounter in this fallen world. Our purpose on this earth is to glorify you, and often times that means going through things we don’t understand. Lord, I pray that you provide Christan with the strength she needs. She is about to enter what will more than likely be the hardest time in her life. She can’t make it on her strength alone. She needs you. We pray for guidance as Christan and Cory make decisions that are tough. We pray for protection for Cory as he serves our great nation and is in a place of danger. I pray that you give him a peace in his heart knowing that what he is doing is honorable. It is because of people like him, our children are safe from terrorists on American soil. I pray that you guard his heart and mind while he is serving, and that he comes home an even greater man than he was when he left. Lord, you know all the details of what they have going on right now. I ask that you meet them at their needs, that you guide and direct their paths. I know you have a great plan mapped out for them. Lord, thank you for being a God we can trust with everything. We love you. It’s in the most precious name of Jesus I come to you. Amen.

Christan, I want you to CLAIM Phil. 4:6-7 for yourself! We love you and are praying for you.

Medic Mom said...

Thank you for your prayers!! I feel them, oh do I ever!! I love you both!

Jessi said...

Although I haven't been in your exact situations, I, too, know what it feels like to wonder if you have been forgotten. There have been times when I just get tired of praying for the same thing all day, every day. All I can say (at the moment I'm saying it to myself also)is 'this to shall pass'. You are in my prayers!