CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

What do you give the Pope for his birthday???

No, this is not the beginning of a joke. We were watching CNN earlier today - the Pope was making his way through Yonkers, NY. (As I stated earlier, I LOVE the PopeMobile - did you know it is a Mercedes?). On the bottom of the screen, they put up something about how 8 youth gave the Pope gifts for his birthday (apparently it was sometime this week). I kept watching to see if they would disclose what these youth gave him. But they never said. So I'm wondering - what do you give the Pope for his birthday?!?!?! Anybody have any ideas?

On another note, I want to give a Congrats shout out to Marie (Horne) Bracken. She is a good friend of mine from high school (most of you know her) and she got married today. She doesn't read my blog, I'm sure, but I wanted everyone to know her big news. I hate that I didn't get to be in the wedding or even attend (thanks once again Uncle Sam), but I know she was beautiful!!! She is now the loving wife to Chip, and step mother to 3 boys!!! I love you girl and wish you all the happiness in the world!!

0 comments: