CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

The BIG 100

I was going to do a BIG 100th post by listing 100 things about myself, but I've found that I just don't have time for that. However, Annie posted something I thought was neat; so I thought it would be a good idea to do one similar

I LIVE: in a military town
I WORK: at home - my primary MOS is MOM and secondary is WIFE!
I THINK: making a decision about dinner is harder than it should be.
I SMELL: like sweat - I've been working out!
I LISTEN: to anything but hard rock and rap.
I HIDE: my fears about deployment from my family.
I WALK: at least 3 times a week, or at least I try to. I want to lose 20 lbs before June.
I WRITE: more checks than I like to think of.
I SEE: the unseen toll of war on families.
I SING: a lot. I'm sure its not pretty!
I CAN: multitask very well
I WATCH: Big Brother and Dr. Phil religiously. If I miss it, I never fret - its on DVR!!!
I DAYDREAM: very rarely
I WANT: to be debt free - just like Annie does!!!
I CRIED: just a few minutes ago - I'm extremely frustrated.
I READ: whenever I find the time and a good book.
I LOVE: that my Husband "knows" me and still loves me.
I RODE: on an airplane with my family just a few weeks ago.
I SOMETIMES: freak out about all the unknowns in my life.
I FEAR: my husband will not be the same person on the inside when he returns from A-stan. (Is it wierd that I don't fear death or dismemberment?)
I HOPE: that my kids know how hard I try to make a good life for them everyday.
I EAT: way too much at meals - I'm trying to cut back.
I DRINK: too many carbonated drinks.
I PLAY: with my little Reese all day - its great!
I MISS: SC, my family, my friends and good Japanese food.
I FORGIVE: easily, but sometimes I don't forget as easily
I DRIVE: a 2007 Kia Sorento and I love it. I just need more room.
I DREAM: very rarely, as I do not sleep.
I KISS: Cory and the kids a million times a day.
I HUG: just about everyone at least once.
I HAVE: a life that some people will only dream of.
I REMEMBER: very little these days. I have to write everything down. I blame it on Reese taking all my brain cells.
I DONT: know if we'll ever get a house
I BELIEVE: God will take care of my family.
I OWE: my strength to my past and the fact that I have such a GREAT support group.
I KNOW: what will be, will be. I just have a hard time letting go.
I HATE: paying for other people's mistakes and past.

0 comments: