CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday 5

I can't believe its already Friday. This week has totally flown by. I've got a ton of things to do this weekend, so today's Friday 5 are five things I've got on my plate...
5. Cory woke up with a rash ALL over his body this morning. We called our friend Doc to come and give his some benadryl, so I've got to take care of him - its really weird!!!
4. Reese still has a cold. Bless his heart, his nose is all stopped up and his throat is really sore. So I'll be carrying him around all day in his Snuggly.
3. Tomm we are heading to Dallas for a wedding - that is if everyone gets better. I've got to go buy a wedding gift and something nice to wear.
2. I've GOT to go to WalMart today - don't be jealous. Reese needs formula and our local stores do not stock enough of it at once - I have to buy at least 10 jugs at one time because he drinks one a day. I hate WalMart and have put it off for long enough!
1. Gus is at the Groomer - I can hear him barking all the way from here, lol! He has to be shaved since its so hot here. So I'll be going to pick him up in just a little bit.

There have been some interesting developments about the house. Hopefully now, things will start moving a little more swiftly. I can't wait to share the whole story when we have a happy ending. Cory has received his "official" orders. He's leaving on or about July 3 - what a Happy Independence Day! So maybe, with a ton of Caffeine and a lead foot, I can make it home for the 4th!! We'll see.
I'm off to get busy with my list of "to do's". Have a great weekend!

0 comments: