CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

5 months, wow!!!

Reese turned 5 months old on Thurs. I've been trying for 3 days to post some pics of our growing boy, but every time I sat down to do it, I found something else I should be doing. I apologize for those who have been asking for pics. He's doing well, growing like a weed. He now weighs well over 18 lbs and is at least 24 in long. He's cutting some teeth and eating baby food. Still not sleeping through the night, but at least not fully waking up now. Here are a few pic of our little man! Enjoy!!!


This outfit was Cory's when he was a baby! Don't you just love that face?
Look how big! He's almost mastered sitting up with NO support from us!

Our baby Shrek!! As you can see he drools quite a bit and he's ALWAYS chewing on those fingers!
Daddy and son.
This is how we started. Where did all that hair go?

2 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Happy 5 months!!! My little one was 5 Months on saturday (the 28th) - they grow so fast!!!

Long's Joyful Journey said...

He looks just like Corey! How cute!