CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Migraine

I can't believe its Monday. I'm sorry I've been a bit slack with blogging lately, but Reese is sick, and Cory is getting sick, we've got house guest issues, Cory had a three day weekend this past weekend and we've decided to purchase our house without a realtor (great money saver, but we have to do double the leg work) - needless to say, I've been busy.
I took Reese to the MD today. He's not feeling any better and today was his 4 month check up. No infections - Thank God! Apparently he's just got a cold. He's weighing in at a whopping 17lb 11 oz (95 percentile), 26 in long (75 percentile). Still looks just like Cory. I have to laugh when people say to me "He looks like you" (when Cory's not around, mind you) - all I can do is smile and say "You haven't seen his Daddy". He's sleeping in his room now - due to our house guests (more on that later). No teeth yet, but it should be soon! Hopefully I'll find some time to post pics soon.
The girls started Camp today. They are going to a Summer camp and have been SO excited. I haven't decided if they'll go the entire month of July because it is ridiculously expensive, but for now, it helps out my mom while she's at work. Boy do I miss them!!!
Cory had his 2nd Anthrax shot today - OUCH! So now, if we receive any suspicious letters in the mail with any sort of white powder substance, he can open it for me!!! He shaved his head last night - SO SEXY!!! (TMI, I know - but I like it!)
Today I turned in my 30 days here at the house and arranged for the movers - I guess I need to start packing! Its all becoming real to me and I don't like it. I'm not ready to do this; to be all alone again and have to carry these burdens alone. But I'll make it, I know!
So that's it for now. Sorry this is so scatter brained. I have a serious migraine and can barely see straight! Hopefully I'll post pictures soon! I've got some good ones to share of our trip home and the suprise Cory gave me yesterday - SO SWEET! I'm off to try and get some sleep, before Reese wakes up, again! Have a great week!

0 comments: