CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Home, not so sweet, home

So we made it back to the Hood. It was such a LONG drive. I've told Cory that after Saturday (we have a wedding to go to in Dallas), I refuse to drive anywhere out of the city limits. If I can't get there in 5 mins, its out! I am so sick of being in the car. Reese did relatively well - until the last couple of hours! He absolutely hates his car seat now! I can't say I blame him. He's got a bit of a cold. Yesterday, the MD checked him and noticed his throat was really red. She ran a rapid strep test, it was negative - THANK GOD! But today he's had congestion, sneezing and coughing! YUCK! I'm gonna try and hold off taking him back to the Clinic here until next week - we've already got an appt scheduled for his 4 mth checkup. I just hate taking him to the doctor for them to say there's nothing they can do!
Cory goes back to work tomm. Pray for him - he's going to receive a lot of heat for something that went down while we were in SC. I'll save the details for later - later when I can hopefully post something positive about it!
On a house note - looks like there are more hurdles to jump. The loan is good - thanks to our AWESOME Mortgage broker. Now, we (myself and the broker) have busted our tails to get things done and the Real Estate lady is dragging her feet. I am afraid that the sellers may be getting cold feet! SO we're not in the clear yet! So keep those prayers coming!!!
Hopefully I'll be able to post pics soon - when I have time to upload them onto the computer!!

1 comments:

ABW said...

Welcome Home!