CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hump day

I'm glad to announce that Reese is feeling better after 10 days of being miserable. He still has a pretty nast cough, but at least now he can breathe. Maybe now I'll get some sleep.
Cory is still feeling yucky. Hopefully in the next day or so he'll be on the up swing. Please continue to pray for his unit. Yesterday he was given the assignment to be a road guard during the Brigade run this morning. He showed up at the assigned place in the assigned uniform only to be told that another company was supposed to do this duty and that we was supposed to report somewhere else. There is NO communication between anyone in his unit. So there is a total lack of confidence in the communication that is necessary in a war zone!!
The house is coming along relatively smoothly - despite a minor speed bump yesterday. Hopefully we'll be closing in the next 45 days!!! Yeah!!! Break out the paint brushes and moving gloves - I'm gonna need all the help I can get!
I am considering doing some volunteer work with an organization called CASA. It was laid on my heart last week and I've been praying about it. I'll post more about this organization later. I could never do the foster care thing, but this is a way to help those same kids, just in a different way!
Packing begins this weekend - NO FUN! I've got less than 3 weeks before the movers come, I better get busy!
Hope your week is going well! Happy Hump Day!

0 comments: