CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Accidents, Arachnids and Amazing parents

Our week has been pretty eventful so far... Monday, Cory made the announcement that our house was officially invaded by spiders. Yuck- I know! But thankfully, Uncle Sam sees this as a major problem and Pest control came out today to spray. So hopefully in the next couple of weeks, all unwanted creatures will die off and I'll be cleaning up their little bodies.
Yesterday I had an OB appt so I had a friend of mine pick the girls up from school. I've never had anyone pick them up except for me, Cory and my mom when she was here. I got a phone call at 2:50pm with the mom telling me that they had been in an accident. OMG!!!!! They are all fine, but talk about a heart stopper. They were rear-ended and then the guy left. Some people are absolutely ridiculous!
Lastly, I want to give a shout out to my parents. They have been absolutely amazing with helping us get home for Easter. They are helping us in every way they can. And with us having to fork out $1700 for plane tickets, we need all the help we can get. We sure are lucky to have them!! Thanks guys - we love you!

3 comments:

Haley said...

I feel your pain with the spiders. Before we moved out of our apartment it was infested with wolf spiders. They were typically about the size of my palm and would jump at me everytime I would try to kill them. We would kill at least 3 or 4 a day. I am terrified of spiders anyway, so this was pretty traumatic for me. When we moved, we found dead spiders behind every piece of furniture. I am so glad y'all got some pest control, that will really help!

Varner Party of 3 said...

Ok - so your almost heart attack was a little more serious than mine. I bet your heart was racing when she called! But I guess that's just another gray hair to add to your head. I hope I get the chance to see your little man when you come home.

Jackie said...

Parents will go to the end of the earth for their children.......you and Cory will also.