CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Laundrylogged

That's a word I made up today. Kind of like "waterlogged" means you've been in the water too long, laundrylogged means I've done too much laundry. I've done a really good job of washing and drying laundry since Reese has arrived, just not so good a job folding and putting it all away. I've come to realize two things - I have a great husband who has not once complained about all of his clothes being in the laundry room in hampers and our girls have ENTIRELY too many clothes (5 loads just themselves). Anyway. I had to get all the laundry folded today so that I could pack for the 5 of us! I never feel like I've got enough, but I'm sure Cory will disagree when he sees the two HUGE suitcases I have loaded up! I can't wait to come home. I'm gonna be SUPER busy with house stuff, visiting and trying to get my job back(for part time purposes). I hope you all have a good weekend- with any luck, I'll see some of you!!!

0 comments: