CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Random pictures

I thought I would post some pics of what's been happening here. The girls have decided they no longer want to take pictures, so I don't have any good ones of them. As soon as they decide to cooperate, I will post one of them!! Have a great week and enjoy!

What's this? It SNOWED in Texas. I've actually discovered that we are now in the "cold, rainy season". Not a lot of snow, but enough to matter. Funny thing - about 1 1/2 hours away from here, they got 8 inches of the white stuff!

Gus, before Groomer and Mollie.

Here's Gus after the groomer. He always prances around after returning from being "groomed". Its like he knows he's cute!!

Random pic of Mollie. No reason, just didn't want her to be jealous!

Today I had a hard time getting Reese down for his afternoon nap. He had spit up on his blanket, so I grabbed Cory's PT (physical training) shirt and put it over him. Reese went right to sleep. Here's a picture of how cute he was wrapped up in it!

Here's a pic of Elizabeth (soon to be Shepler) with Reese. Congratulations!!!

Here's a pic of Cory and Reese. If Cory makes it home before I take the girls to school, he takes Reese for some one on one time! Yes, he's wearing shorts, they're just rolled up his legs!!

1 comments:

Varner Party of 3 said...

I bet Reese fell asleep so fast after you put Cory's shirt over him because he smelled his daddy.

Stephanie posted on her blog that she was looking at pictures of Perrin when he was smaller and couldn't believe how much he's grown. She said it brought tears to her eyes. I totally agree with her. I've done the exact same thing. I can't get over how much Gavin has changed. So, make sure you're taking tons of pictures of Reese - be obsessive about it; because you're going to look back on them in a couple of months and think, "where did the time go?". (Listen to me being all sentimental and stuff.)

Can't wait to see you soon.