CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Tidbits

Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. As I said before, I didn't get a lot of pictures while we were home. But I PROMISE to do better the next time around! Its hard to believe that Reese is already 2 months old. He did great with his shots, not too fussy at all. He still doesn't like to sleep! He was up for 10 hours STRAIGHT on Sat, and that is not an exaggeration. We thought he would sleep all night for sure, but he didn't. He still woke up 3 times. Today he's sleeping a lot - I guess he's making up for the weekend! Anyway. We still haven't heard from the house, hopefully in the next couple of days. Details are coming together for Cory's deployment (of course I can't share them) - but its becoming more and more real as the days go by!! The girls are doing GREAT! They are so excited to by moving back to SC - but they are worried about Daddy. They keep asking if he'll have a coat, if he'll be cold, and who's gonna cook for him since I won't be there - oh to be that innocent. They've been asking some really tough questions, already - we just try to be as honest as possible, but not scare them! Thank God we will be SURRONDED by love while he's gone, we're all gonna need it!
Our life is just floating by - nothing major going on. We're just living each day the best we can and really enjoy each other! We hope you all are doing great and having a good week (although its only Monday). Enjoy the pictures!!!

Here is the ONLY relatively good pic I got of the slumber party at Grammie's. Hannah would NOT look at me with the camera.

I thought this picture was cute.

Daddy and Sam

Daddy and Hailey
** These three pictures will be put on pillows for the girls and a "wooby" (blanket" for Reese - to have while Daddy's gone to A-Stan

This one's for Grammie. He's watching the PRAISE BABY dvd she bought him! He's actually laughing!!

Finally he sleeps!!!

1 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. They are all very cute. It looks like Hannah is looking at a television in that one picture of the slumber party. There is no way to get her to look away for a photo.
I hope Reese gets some sleep soon. Sorry I don't have any advice. My friend, Jolie, is having the same problem. Her son is 2 months older than Reese. She said she is doing "tough love" now, but I think Reese is still too young for that.
We are praying for you guys.
Love you.