CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Mobile living....

I learned last week that "home" is not a building, its a feeling. Being in SC, I found myself feeling like I was "home" in many places - even as random as Shogun Japanese and Kanpai (in both counties). For me, "home" is being with the people I love. As long as I have my family and friends, I am "home" no matter where I am. I know I should have done better with blogging last week, but we were CRAZY busy. Just ask anyone who requested to spend time with us! We did not have one day when we could just relax. But I loved every minute of it! I am utterly exhausted today, but its a great feeling. I think I saw just about everyone at least once, and for those of you who we missed - we'll be back in about 8 weeks!! This time, the girls will stay for good and the baby,Cory & I will return for one the hardest day's of my life and then Reese and I will be back for good!! (Did any of that make sense?) Anyway. I was not very good with the picture taking, thankfully I have a sister in law that's a bit "shutter happy". I'll post some as soon as she sends me some! I'll post more about our week sometime soon. I've got a lot to do today!
*** Please pray for us! Hopefully we'll have some GREAT news in the next week!!! I don't want to jinx it, so I'm not going to say much. Just say a prayer - God KNOWS!!!

2 comments:

Haley said...

I am glad y'all had a great visit home! I WAS at Kanpai on Thursday. I saw you walking out and didn't realize it was you until you had passed. Then when walked outside I didn't realize you were standing in the parking lot until I pulled out of the parking lot. I know I probably seemed like I was being stuck up, but I wasn't and I am sorry! I am ususally pretty oblivious to my surroundings if I have something on my mind. (My sister-in-law said she saw me 2 times last week, and I never saw her anywhere.)

Annie said...

Sorry I haven't e-mailed you pictures yet. I will, I promise. I am very ADD this week for some reason and waiting on pictures to upload through yahoo is making me crazy. You are welcome to snatch any off myspace or my blog. I do have more, though.