CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cat napping


Daddy and son! I love this picture.

This was Reese on March 3 - look how much he's changed!

Here's Reese on 1/26- the day he was born. I just wanted to show how different he looks already!
Its Tuesday and I'm already exhausted. Reese has decided that he just doesn't want to sleep - at all. Well, let me take that back, he cat naps. He'll sleep about 30 min to an hour at a time then he's up again. He's not fussy or crying really - not until he wants something. He's just awake. I've tried everything I know to try, he's just decided that sleep is for the dead, I guess. Well he and I had a talk this morning and I told him that "Mommy is a walking dead right now, so I need some sleep." So we'll see if our pep talk worked. So far this morning he's been up for about 4 hours (from 4am to 830am), took an hour nap and now he's been up for 2 1/2 hours and showing NO signs of sleeping. I try to cat nap while he does, but theres just so much that needs to be done here and not to mention the fact that I can't fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Of all the things Reese has inheirited from Cory, and he had to get MY insomnia. Cory sleeps like the dead and he LOVES his sleep, I can usually get by on a couple of hours - now I'm not even getting that. Oh well, this too shall pass. I just hope it passes in the fast lane and not the slow one. I hope you all are having a good week. Here are a few pictures. I can't believe how much he has changed in a month!

2 comments:

The Dales said...

Yep, about 6 weeks old PCD quit the long naps and ever since then he only sleeps 30 minutes at a time, about 4-5 times a day.....I was pretty exhausted at first but I adjusted pretty quick to no sleep. Get used to it, if he's like Perrin he won't ever need much sleep!! :(

Varner Party of 3 said...

Look at that precious baby. I can't wait to see him when you come home.