CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Flying high

By 1030am on March 15th, we will be back on the East Coast. I am SO excited, but not near as excited as the girls!!!! We will be super busy as we will be traveling around so that everyone can meet Reese and get a little piece of us all. Sunday the 16th, Reese will be dedicated at Wellford Baptist Church by our dear family friend, Fred Coan - it will be a special time for us all. As for the rest of the week, I have no clue as to what we'll be doing - I just know we'll be busy! Please say a prayer for us as we will be flying for the first time with Reese - I'm super nervous. Anyone who has experience with flying with an infant, please share any tips!!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

My mom is always telling the story of me flying when I was 4 weeks old and cried the whole way and later found out it was probably because of the pressure on my ears. They say that during take off and landing that you should have them drinking from their bottle, this helps with the pressure on their ears. I also knew of someone that got something from their doctor to help their baby sleep during the flight. I know you guys are excited about your visit back home. I hope all will go well on your flight. Jackie

natalie said...

I'm so excited that y'all are coming home! I have something for Reese that has been sitting at my house for weeks, and I was finally going to mail it this week. Now, I'll just wait & give it to you in person.