CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Birthday shout out part 2.

Today I wanna give another birthday shout out to a good friend of ours, Zach!! Happy birthday buddy! I couldn't imagine another person I would rather share MY day with! (remember it is my day, I was here first). We miss you guys and hope to see you when this is all over!!!
Also, today is MY birthday! Happy Birthday to me. Although its not too happy, I'm sick with some sort of head cold (I think) and I'm all alone! I miss my husband. I'm doing lunch with Brian and Annie, and then dinner with The Harters and Traynhams! Right now I'm going to lay back down, I'm not feeling so hot! Have a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great day! Hope you feel better. Love, Sheree

natalie said...

Happy Birthday, Christan! I hope you have a great day!

The Browns said...

happy birthday! i hope you feel better!