CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bring on the rain

You know the old saying "when it rains, it pours" ? That's how I feel right now. I feel like screaming. I think it would terrify my kids if I did, so for now, I'll blog. The last two days have been SO frustrating. I've gone back to work, and before I even get to my actual job, I think I may quit. That is not a good sign. I'm not going to get into the details. Its really all stuff that should be no big deal, but others are making it HUGE and I'm having to decide if I really want to be a part of all this again.
I'm not totally in love with Reese's daycare situation. And it goes far beyond the fact that I know no one will ever love and care for him the way I do. I would love to find someone who stays home and would like to keep him. Someone I know and trust. He's not being mistreated. They take really good care of him and he's happy everyday when I pick him up. But there are other factors that I'm not too excited about. Please pray that God will send me something to ease my mind either way - take him out or leave him in!
Cory's got some craziness going on. Shocking, I know! I know there's nothing I can do about but it doesn't keep me from getting frustrated by it all. Can't share too many details right now. Hopefully by next week, it will be over and done with. Some things, however, will NEVER change apparently.
The house situation is still the same. The "rentors" (that's so funny for me to say because who ever I thought that I would be a landlord, hahaha) are still waiting for their house to be done. Hopefully by mid Sept, it will done and we can move in. I'm so ready for the move to be over and to not be living out of bags and boxes.
If you know anyone who would be willing to keep little man 2 days one week and 3 the next, let me know. I only want him to go the days AFTER I work (I work nights). Say a prayer for my sanity and Cory's safety! Today is only Tuesday and I am already ready for this week to be behind me! But to quote one of my most favorite songs by Jo Dee Messina, "Tomorrow's another day; I'm thirsty anyway; So bring on the rain"!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am praying for you!!! I know how crazy life can be! Pray about it and hopefully you will make the right decision.

Stacy Kinard said...

THanks for letting me play with Reese the other day! I loved it! If you're not likeing daycare, have you looked at local colleges. I don't know the upstate, but I know at CSU, several of the girls (icluding me) in the Education Department were private Nannies a few days a week because it worked with our schedules better than a daycare. If you talked with the professors at the school, they could guide you to some of the more responsible people. Just a suggestion! Good Luck!!