CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Indecribable peace...

I finally heard from Cory today! YEAH! He had just gotten back from the mountain about an hour before. He's doing well and I cried when I heard his voice (I think he may have cried a little too). I can't even begin to describe the peace I had the moment he said "Hey baby"! Thank you all for your prayers and uplifting words. They definitely helped to make the wave of emotions a lot easier to ride!
Dear Lord,
Thank you for keeping my soldier safe and for keeping me sane (although there were times I had to wonder if I was). Thank you also for giving me such wonderful friends and family. There's no doubt in my mind that they are all angels sent from You to help me as I travel this unknown path!
Amen

1 comments:

Tina said...

That's a beautiful prayer, Chris. Thanks for being such an angel, yourself. God knows (yes He does) how important you are to me. I appreciate you so much. Hugs, Tina