CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Not so happy birthday

This weekend is mine and Cory's birthday weekend. My birthday is Sunday and Cory's is Monday. It looks like I'll be spending it by myself for the most part (with the exception of Reese). The parentals are heading to the Lake for one last hoorah before the girls gear up with their activities. Most of my friends are busy with their own stuff. This is my weekend off work, so I don't even get to spend it with those crazy people! I am supposed to do something with Brian and Annie, but other than that, its just me, the baby and the couch! Its times like these that I really miss my hubby. We always do something extra special because our birthdays are only a day apart.
We did get some exciting news today, but I'm gonna refrain from sharing until we know for sure! Its shocking, but what in our life hasn't been lately!?!? Be sure to check in periodically so you don't miss the big news!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

0 comments: