CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

I love these things...

Maybe its because I'm bored, but for some reason, I love doing interesting little surveys like this!!

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: Apples
2. Bakery: Cake (white with buttercream frosting) or Doughnuts
3. Meat: chicken
4. Frozen: Popcicles for the Girls
5. Dry goods: Some sort of Cereal for Cory

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?(besides under garments, right?)
1. Jeans
2. T-Shirt
3. Flip Flops

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. "How was your day?"
2. "I love you"
3. "Go lay down!!" (to the dogs)
4. "What do you want to eat?"
5. "I can't wait to get out of here!!"

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you'd probably be in a pretty irritable/bad mood?
1. Loving on my husband and girls.
2. Having a caffeinated beverage or two
3. Getting online

What are 3 things that you have in your room that have been with you for the longest amount of time?(Currently I'm in the living room, so I'm gonna use that)
1. My Puff-a-lump> Anyone who has spent any significant time with me knows the importance of this bear.
2. Long sleeve T-shirt from 1998 Band season.
3. Purse from 2001

If you were only allowed to listen to 5 of your CDs for the rest of your life, never adding anything else, which 5 could you listen to & be content with?
1. Little Big Town
2. Mix of Country I made
3. Mix of Light Rock/ Old R&B
4. Luther Vandross
5. Martina McBride

You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Slow drivining in the fast lane
2. someone pulled out in front of me
3. People won't get over when I'm trying to merge on or off the interstate

Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Sleeping
2. Watching TV
3. On the internet
4. Get a massage
5. Shopping (if I had the money)

We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. monkeys
2. elephants
3. hippos

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Birthday Cake
2. Sweet Cream from Cold Stone Creamery
3. Chocolate

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. My Military ID
2. Cards - Debit/Credit
3. Check Books x 3
4. Pens
5. Keys

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 6 things that you should or should not do what would it be?
1. Don't be afraid to be alone. It doesn't always pay to be "involved" with someone.
2. Listen to your Mom and John - sometimes they know what they're talking about.
3. Its not neccessary to go against everyone just to "prove" your independence - people know you are unique.
4. Listen to Brian and Annie - they may not be much older, but they are MUCH wiser.
5. Your body is a TEMPLE!!!
6. Trust your gut. When you feel like something or someone is wrong in your life - you're probably right!! Go with it!

0 comments: