CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

I've been tagged...

8 things I'm passionate about: (in no particular order)
1. my family
2. my marriage
3. my children
4. supporting our troops
5. being an Army wife
6. friendships
7. learning as much as I can from my experiences
8. being open minded

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel out of the country
2. see our children accept Christ into their heart
3. Help Cory finish and publish his book
4. Buy a house
5. have enough money to give as freely and as generously I want to others
6. learn to relax and let the little stuff go
7. Seek His Kingdom everyday
8. See our children grow into successful adults doing something they love and living a life they are proud of.

8 things I say often:
1. "I love you"
2. "hey lovie"
3. "what do you want to eat?"
4. "in a few minutes"
5. "get out of the kitchen" (to the girls and the dogs)
6. "inside voices"
7. "the Army sucks" (at least once a day)
8. "you know what I mean"

8 books I've read recently
1. What to expect when you're expecting
2. Pregnancy for Dummies
3. Man named Dave by David Pelzer
4. Ever After
5. The book Cory's working on
6. The children's book Cory and some of the Medics are working on for their 1st Sgt.
7. Owner's manual to my Kia
8. Maternal Fetal Nursing

8 songs I could listen to over and over:
1. Bring it home by Little Big Town
2. Anything by James Taylor
3. Anything by Martina McBride
4. She's Everything by Brad Paisley
5. Anything by Rascal Flatts
6. WHen you say nothing at all by Alison Krauss
7. If you're reading this by Tim Mcgraw
8. Anything by Lonestar

8 things that attract me to my best friends:
1. They "get" me and love me anyway
2. They keep me grounded
3. They are there to pray for/with me
4. No matter what the distance, I know they are always only a phone call away
5. They let me think I'm in control most of the time
6. We have the same sense of humor
7. They love me even though I'm currently a Texan
8. They support me ALWAYS

Tag 8 People:
I don't know 8 people who have not been tagged by Annie!! I look forward to reading everyone elses!!

0 comments: