CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Drum roll, Please...

Here is my pregnant belly. I'll be 36 weeks on Thursday, not too bad - I guess!
Here is a pic of my belly with my bloated face. Can you tell I'm ready to have this baby?
Put your shades on as the whiteness may blind you! This is probably the last photo I'll be taking before he's born!!
Here's some of the loot from our baby shower. I'll post more pics of the other stuff once we get Reese's room done - including the bed!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

It won't be long now!! Hang in there Momma! :-) You look great!

natalie said...

I can't believe you're already 36 weeks! The time may have dragged by for you, but it flew by for me. :] I can't wait to see pics of little Reese Micheal Trotter!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I know you're ready, but just remember, you've had the chance to know Reese long before anyone else. Cherish that. I'm be praying for you.

Long's Joyful Journey said...

I love the belly pics! Pregnant women are so beautiful. You may feel ready to have this baby but you look adorable. Your little one will be here before you know it!

Annie said...

I thought I left a post here, but I must not have. Anyway, love the belly pics. Enjoy this time when you get to have Reese all to yourself. :)