CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

A Model of what Marriage should be

I want to take a minute and wish my brother, Brian and sister-in-law, Annie, a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You guys are the greatest! You have been such an awesome support system for me over the years - regardless of the circumstances. You are one of 3 couples that have given me a model of what a marriage should be. I always hoped that I would find someone that would love me the way Brian loves you, Annie! I believe I have found that in Cory - thank you for giving me a preview of what could come if only I am patient (we all know how hard that is for me). I wish you guys many more years of happiness and I believe with my whole heart that yours is a love for a lifetime!! Enjoy your day and may the days that follow be just as fulfilling as worthwhile as the past!!!

Here is a picture of Brian, Annie and the cutest 2 year old on the planet - Hannah! What a beautiful family!

Here is a pic of the four of us at our (Cory and my) reception/ going away party back in May!

1 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks, Christan! We love you.