CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

This week has flown by it seems - which is GREAT for me!!! I'm so ready to see Reese, I can barely stand myself. Today's Thursday Thirteen will recap our week.

1) Cory had his sleep study on Monday night. He says he thinks it went well, but can't remember if he had any "episodes". (Well he never remembers) We hope to hear something soon as to what the MD thinks is the problem and if it can be fixed.

2) The girls had Monday off - need I say more?

3) I went to the OB on Monday because my blood pressure has been running a little high. She decided that if its still up next week we may take him then - I have conflicting feelings about this (more to come in another blog).

4) Tuesday our furniture came!! YEAH - We absolutely love it; now if we could figure out a way to keep the dogs off it, we'll be set.

5) Wednesday I made what I hope to be one of my last trips to WalMart for groceries for a while. Cory absolutely HATES crowds, and I know that in order to get him to WalMart, I'd have to sedate him - so I tried to get enough stuff to last until Mom or Amy get here.

6) Today we pretty lazy. I was supposed to have a balance test done this morning, but the MD called and said he had an emergency and would have to reschedule. I was totally ok with this as I didn't feel like puking today anyway!

7) Everyday has been filled with uncomfortableness (is that a word?), contractions and lack of sleep. Not to mention swelling and never ending beatings my organs are receiving.

8)We got word today that the Medics are not doing too well at NTC. This is an answered prayer for many reasons - I'll explain later!

9) Reese's room was completed within the last week, we are now "officially" ready for him to make his grand entrance.

10) We were planning on going to see Hannah Montana (if you don't know who that is, turn to the Disney channel anytime after 3 pm), but she apparently decided that the kids in Nevada needed her more than the kids here at Fort Hood.

11) I've watched a lot of TLC and their "baby shows". Trying to enjoy the down time I have before the "fun" begins.

12) We've been flooded with stuff from family and friends. Cory and I have not had to buy one article of clothing because our friends and family have been SO AWESOME!! Thanks you guys.

It seems that I've run out of things to say. That happens more often than not lately. Sorry this was so random, my minds a little cloudy. My life is pretty boring right now, but I know that will change soon. I hope to post another belly pic in the next day or so and hopefully before you know it, pictures of our little man!! Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

natalie said...

I used to watch the baby shows on TLC and the Discovery Health Channel all the time when I was pregnant with Emma. What's funnier is that Chad & I watched HGTV all of the time when we were house hunting...especially House Hunters, & we'd try to guess which house they would choose. :]