CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Waiting, waiting, waiting

I don't have a lot to say these days as I am consumed with wanting to have this baby!!! I am so past the point of being ready. We've done all the fun stuff, now we're ready to see the "fruits of our labor". Why is it that this is the LONGEST time ever??? Last week the OB told me I was dilated to a 2, which means nothing. I've been having contractions, but nothing consistant. So I'm just waiting. Time has flown until now; now its just creeping by slowly! I'm big, uncomfortable and haven't slept well in 35 weeks. But I"m told the end is near - and I think I see a flickering light at the end of the tunnel! Hopefully in the next day or two I can get Cory to take a final belly pic so all who are interested can see the progress! Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

natalie said...

It's so funny that the last trimester seems to creep by, but after they're born you are asking yourself, "How did 2 years go by so fast?"

The Browns said...

I think that the last month of pregnancy is longer than the first eight months combined! We are praying for you guys and know that the Lord is going to bless your precious family with this new addition!