CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Under the Sea

This is the view from the doorway. That's his bed - FINALLY!!! Its perfect!
There's his name (in case you missed it). Anything NOT Nemo, we free handed and painted!
That is the island above the window - we hope to write a little message to Reese from all of us in the leaves!
A closer look at the palm tree - notice the little man to the left taking a nap!
Just another angle!


So here's his room. We are very proud of the work we put in. The most amazing part is that it only took us about 7 hours and only $60 to do it all!! I know he'll never know what it was like, but we love it and will definitely show him pictures when he gets older! Shout out to my hubby who tapped into his inner Picasso and banged out some really neat fish and other sea life!!! Have a great weekend - we'll be spending ours on pins and needles waiting for Reese to make his debut!

4 comments:

Annie said...

So cute! You guys did a great job!

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh Christan and Cory you guys did a super job. I love the nursery it is so cute and original. I know you guys are getting nervous and excited. I can't wait to hear from Grammy that Reese has arrived. Jackie

The Browns said...

Very cute!

Alli said...

Great job! I like the room!